- To promote human rights through human rights education and awareness.
- To initiate the peace process campaigns to discourage any tendency, custom or tradition provoking violence.
- To work towards an end of all social discrimination and to support the emancipation of vulnerable classes of society.
- To eliminate torture, disappearances and all other types of cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment and punishment.
- To defend the Rights of women, children, Internal Displace People (IDP) and refugees.
- To carry on the activities for protecting or preserving the human rights according to the proclamation of human rights by the general assembly, the United Nation organization, on 10th Dec, 1948.
- To strengthen democratic process and culture through institutional capacity building at all levels
- To coordinate with other national and international human rights groups.
- To establish culture of peace in conflict management.